Thursday, August 1, 2013

How to Effectively Use a Property Website



Just because you're making a website for your listing doesn't guarantee that it will be exposed to the masses. So, how do you go about getting your home exposed to the most buyers possible? It really just comes down to hard work and endless promotion.

Any marketing piece that I send out with your properties information will include a link to this website. This website will include not only information about your home and it's features but also information about the area in general. The reason it is important to include information about the area is because you want to have your home exposed to the most people possible. I tend to market my properties directly to Hoboken and NYC because research shows that a great deal of these people move out to the suburbs. Being that some of these people are not familiar with the suburban towns that I list properties in, it is important for them to have all information on hand in order to make an educated decision.

To expose this website to the masses I directly contact people selling their units in Hoboken and NYC using mojo power dialer. Through this system, I will inquire where these individuals are considering moving then I will provide them with the personalized url to your home. Anyone that does not answer the phone will get a pre-recorded voicemail about your listing as well as your homes personal website.

As always if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me, KyleKovats@gmail.com

-Kyle Kovats, New Jersey Realtor

No comments:

Post a Comment