Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting Homes Sold Before They Hit the Market

In the market that we find ourselves in right now where inventory is low and buyers demand is high, it's becoming increasingly tough to find buyers a quality home. To solve this problem, I don't wait for the quality homes to hit the market, I find them myself.

For three to four hours daily I call and door knock areas that my clients are interested in to find out what homes are off of the market that might be open to offers. This has been a huge part of my business lately and has really opened my buyers to more homes to choose from. Any agent can just look on the MLS and see the homes that are there, but if you want an agent who will find you a home that fits within your search parameters, seek out an active agent like myself.

If you have any questions about my services or any questions on the market in general, feel free to reach out to me, KyleKovats@gmail.com.

-Kyle Kovats, New Jersey Realtor

No comments:

Post a Comment