Monday, August 5, 2013

Large Percentage of Move-Up Buyers

The Realty Times recently did a study that showed that roughly 75% of all buyers in today's market are "move-up" buyers. In other words these are buyers that are either moving into a bigger house or moving into a better district. I've noticed this myself as I specifically target move-up buyers with my marketing efforts.

For example, I market many of my listings directly to Clifton, Nutley, Belleville, and Bloomfield. Research indicates that a great deal of move-up buyers come to the West Essex area from those four towns. This has been a great source of business for me because any agent can just throw your home on the MLS and market it locally to the local agents. However, by directly contacting these homeowners myself, I have been able to increase my sellers pool of buyers immensely. This leads to more looks on the property, more offers, and the end result is having my listings sell for top dollar.

What is comes down to is going above and beyond for my clients, and that is something that I will always do.

-Kyle Kovats, New Jersey Realtor

No comments:

Post a Comment