Monday, July 22, 2013

How Do I Expand My Listing's Pool of Buyers



I've been getting a lot of questions on this recently so I'll just briefly explain how exactly I do this.

1) I have a referral network of agents/brokers in the Hoboken area. If these agents have past clients that are looking to move out of that market and to the suburbs, they will refer the client to me in exchange for a 25% referral fee. It is an agreement that everyone benefits from.

2) Mojo Power Dialer- Mojo Power Dialer is a system that I subscribe to that allows me to dial up to 300 phone numbers per hour. The way it works is I extract data from the MLS, Trulia, Zillow, etc. to get the contact information of all the people currently selling their home (because they're obviously looking for somewhere else to move). Next, I upload that information into my Mojo Power Dialer. This system allows me to call three numbers at once and it connects me with the first number that answers. When the prospect picks up the phone I will begin to ask them some questions to figure out where they're planning on moving to and their price range amongst other items. If they're looking to move to the suburbs I will then describe both my clients home as well as the general area. It is at that point that I will send them an e-mail complete with your listing information as well as area information contained in an "e-neighborhood" profile.

3) I will then contact agents and brokers in specifically targeted markets to see if they have any past clients or active clients looking to move to my listings area. If so, they'll get the same treatment as the prospect gets with the full listing sent to them as well as the "e-neighborhood"if they're not a local agent.

These are just a few of the simple tactics that I employ to expand my clients pool of buyers. I can't stress enough how important it is to choose an agent who will do more for you than just simply put your home on the MLS and hope that it sells. You need an agent who will not only market to the local market but expand your buyers pool by thousands by directly contacting qualified prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment