Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Value I Bring as a Realtor



Let's face it, most realtors are extremely lazy. I noticed this while I was in college and working as a realtor part-time in Hoboken and  a bulb went off in my head that with my work ethic and my energy, I could really differentiate myself from the bunch and be a great real estate agent. A couple years later, after much brainstorming and reading I've really been able to differentiate myself from the competition.

With the sellers I work with, I expand their buyers market. Now, 90% of all homes that sell, sell to buyers in a 5 mile radius of the home. I don't think it's a coincidence that 90% of all homes are also listed with a brokerage within a 5 mile radius of that home. To combat this stat and expand my clients buyers pool, I market my properties to people in the Hoboken and NYC markets. The reason I market to those areas is because the next logical step after you've lived in Hoboken or NYC is to start a family in the suburbs and the West Essex area is a great place to do just that. Bigger pool of buyers= more looks at the property= multiple offers on the property= bidding wars= higher sales price. Again, this isn't rocket science it's just about going above and beyond for your clients and that is something I will always do.

With the buyers I work with, it will be the easiest transaction you're ever involved in because I am a one-stop shop. Not only am I going to find you a house that fits your needs, I am going to refer you to just about every service you're in need of whether it be a mortgage broker, attorney, home inspector, landscaper, interior designer, general contractor, you name it and I will have a professional on speed dial for you to get in contact with. In the case that I cannot find you a house that is currently on the market that fits your needs, I will begin calling homeowners of homes that were previously pulled off the market whether their listing period expired or they withdrew the listing from the market just because they were frustrated. I will be able to find all my clients a home that suits their needs. What's even better is that in the case I do find you a home that is off the market that fits your criteria, we will be bidding against ourselves and the seller will be paying a smaller commission rate, which means that I can get you a great deal on the property.

As always, if you have any questions or know of any friends/family with questions about the services I provide, feel free to contact me on my cell phone (201-403-1314) or through e-mail (KyleKovats@gmail.com). Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment